And I swear I am Calvin.
...Just kidding. I'm Hobbes.
While I should blog much more again, I've discovered naps are more important. So that's something.
Instead of real resolutions, I have a list of things I'm pretending are resolutions in the hope I fail them in a lovely yearly tradition.
1. Make my stomach even squishier.
2. Be a walking fashion disaster.
3. Fail all my classes.
4. Lose all my friends.
5. Throw up a lot.
6. Lose/break my various electronics.
7. Lose every karate thing I try.
8. Cry. Like a lot. So many.
9. Be sad all the time. Literally every single moment.
10. Hurt everyone I care for.
Have anything else I should resolve to do? Wish me luck failing!